New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Certified in 2018 w/PADI. I love diving, I just don’t carve out enough time to do it.

You gonna do something about that?

I’m working on diving more. I need a better work/life balance. I have only drive freshwater lakes/rivers in the southwest so far.

The skills you work on their will serve you well in mainstream ocean diving at popular destinations. Per your profile, you're in Las Vegas, Nevada. It's likely to be a flight, but diving California (e.g.: the Channel Islands out of Santa Barbara) or a trip to Cozumel might be just the ticket.

My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip - My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip
My Notes For Researching My California Dive Trip - My Notes for Researching My California Dive Trip (note: a lot has changed since the Conception disaster, so you wouldn't likely be diving with Truth Aquatics, but this may still give you some idea).

Let us know what you're interested in, and maybe someone can give advice.

The skills you work on their will serve you well in mainstream ocean diving at popular destinations. Per your profile, you're in Las Vegas, Nevada. It's likely to be a flight, but diving California (e.g.: the Channel Islands out of Santa Barbara) or a trip to Cozumel might be just the ticket.

My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip - My Research Notes from Planning Cozumel Trip
My Notes For Researching My California Dive Trip - My Notes for Researching My California Dive Trip (note: a lot has changed since the Conception disaster, so you wouldn't likely be diving with Truth Aquatics, but this may still give you some idea).

Let us know what you're interested in, and maybe someone can give advice.
Thank you so much

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy from Texas! Here's hoping you get in a lot more dives. Cheers!

I remember they were trying to get divers to go into the shark reef aquarium at Mandalay bay for $1000 ..

... but seriously, I suppose there is some interesting diving in Lake Mead. Can you still go with the water levels being so low? I expect that may affect all kinds of things visibility, access, etc.

Welcome to Scubaboard .. and hope you find some good ideas here that enhance your diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom