New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified.
Glad you decided to join our group.

Welcome. Is Morocco in your area, a place you happen to be headed for other reasons or just a place you heard good things about and decided might be a good dive destination?

I ask because if it's the last, there are a lot of scuba diving destination options closer to Austin, TX than that (your profile indicates you're in Austin).

Welcome! Love Austin! Hit up CZM you don’t need no stinkn friends, you’ll make great ones while there!

cant remember if its tangiers or ceuta, but there is a neat dive site that our crew went to just outside the harbour,(lots of ferrys) felt like home in the st laurence river(canada) where you hear the rumble of big ships just cruising what feels like right over your head. probably not a dive for novice though

personally i would see if you can find someone to take you spear fishing on the rigs around corpus in the gulf fish life around them was better than any reef, when the vis is good its an amazing dive, discuss with instructor what vis is like various time of year in gulf. i am thinking may and june would be best

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom