New to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello i just signed up to scuba board. I live in fulton new york . I dive in the st lawerance area between canada and new york. I just received my advanced open water. I just made my first deep dive 102 ft. Am an older diver 65 yrs old. I have dove in the bahamas and march of 2019 will make a dive boat trip in belise. Trying to learn all that i can and am open to any or all good info. Thanks skeetgun

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...congratulations on your depth record and your AOW....keep up the good work and you can teach old dogs new tricks.

Hello i just signed up to scuba board. I live in fulton new york . I dive in the st lawerance area between canada and new york. I just received my advanced open water. I just made my first deep dive 102 ft. Am an older diver 65 yrs old. I have dove in the bahamas and march of 2019 will make a dive boat trip in belise. Trying to learn all that i can and am open to any or all good info. Thanks skeetgun

Your location shows your actual street address. Do you actually want that out in the open on the internet? Much better to just put city and state.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom