New to ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guys!

I've been a quiet bystander on this site for years just reading through the forums and I decided I would just register this year and interact with others who share the same passion. Currently I am in the military stationed in CT. I'm an Electronics Technician and Diver. I absolutely love being in the water and therefor I spend my time off, surfing, spearfishing, and free diving the awesome waters of Westerly, RI. This year I decided I was going to open a side gig offering Hull cleanings. I'm really interested in everything involving hull cleanings and small boat maintenance. I hope you all have a great 2015. Cheers. - Dock Runner.

Welcome, I hope your dive business does well. You might want to look into making a small umbilical for the boat work so you can leave the tank on the dock making it easier to work.

IMG_0545.jpg

Another thing you may be asked to do is light salvage. This could be anything small that was dropped overboard up to a mooring anchor. For the heavy items I use a continues feed come along rather then a lift bag as it is easier and safer to work with and does not require you to use tank air for the lift.

Rope Come Along.jpg

Back
Top Bottom