New to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PK

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I just registered to this website. I live in the Boston area and have been certified diver for only a year. I have about 30 dives this summer in Rockport, MA and it has been great.

I look forward to using this website!

Trish

Hi and welcome.

Jessica

Welcome to the board pkatzman
:)

just got here myself. Been OW for about 4 years, just completed EAN and will be completing (1 more dive) AOW in the next week or so.

This place rules. Apart from the tendancy to take a point (some no manner how insifgnificant) and beat it to a bloody pulp, I really like it here. Of course, some people make it a hobby to beat things into ground, some stir the pot, some lite the fuse, some just watch the fireworks.

You'll dig it.

K

I'm another Boston based diver, and I'm almost always up for a dive.

Feel free to send me a message anytime you need a buddy! I know some great spots on the South Shore, as well as many on Cape Ann.

Thank you to everyone who replied so quickly This seems like a very active site! It's great!

MSilvia: I'm ready for a dive anytime! I'm trying to catch every nice day this month, weekday and weekends. I dove last Fri, Sat and Sun. I'd love to check out RI.

pkatzman once bubbled...
Thank you to everyone who replied so quickly This seems like a very active site! It's great!

MSilvia: I'm ready for a dive anytime! I'm trying to catch every nice day this month, weekday and weekends. I dove last Fri, Sat and Sun. I'd love to check out RI.

what's your schedule like?

I'm gonna start a post for a friday, Oct. 18th dive.... plus the pumpkin dive already scheduled for the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom