new to ScubaBoard, UW photography with pics to share!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also to underwater photography, however not new to photography in general. I've been diving for 4 and a half years now with all my diving done in Hawaiian waters. I just got some underwater equipment in the last several weeks and I've been loving every minute of it. I thought I'd share some of my photos for those that are interested...

78602295_81ab4eb5fc.jpg

75976462_ff2de46126.jpg

78601300_29262762b8.jpg

My gallery is located here

or if you prefer Flickr

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I shoot with a Sony DSC-V3 in a Ikelite housing, using a Nikonos SB105 strobe. Still getting the hang of the strobe, I get alot of over or under exposed pics, but just as with topside photography, it takes practice!! I look forward to expanding my knowledge with this forum, it looks great so far!!

Welcome to SB. You'll enjoy it here. Living where you do you will have a lot of photo ops.. which is more than I can say for some of us :06:

Have fun with the setup. If you are new to digital, realize that like shooting slide film, overexposure is death, so if you are going to error with your flash attempt to do so on the side of less!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom