New to Scubaboard - Seeking Dive Buddies for Monterey and Sonoma Coast Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbuttner

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm new to ScubaBoard, as well as other online assets to meet other active divers, including Meetup's San Francisco Scuba Diving Group (which is a great group - The San Francisco Scuba Diving Group (San Francisco, CA) - Meetup) and DiveBuddy.com in an effort to meet divers who are more interested in diving than attending scuba club meetings and doing more talking about diving than actually diving. I'm based in Mill Valley, CA and dive in Monterey and would like to do more scuba diving along the Sonoma Coast, outside of the semi-regular Abalone diving. I consider myself, as well as those who dive with me, an accomplished diver, and was certified in Spring 2000. I hold certs in Dry Suit, Stress Rescue, Navigation and Nitrox and have over 300 dives from Northern California to Bora Bora. I have three days of diving arranged for May 9-11 in Monterey, with May 11 going out on the Beach Hopper II at 8 am. May 9 (afternoon) and May 10, I'll be diving the Breakwater and - hopefully - Monastery Beach, depending upon conditions, and trying out my new GoPro rig. It would be great to be diving with another diver, or a group of divers, for safety reasons (of course) but also for perspective shots in shooting video. If you're looking for another diver to partner with or I can join an existing group, please reach out. I am getting replies via email through ScubaBoard instantaneously. Thank You.

Welcome aboard!!!!

Feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here: NorCal

Dive on in and enjoy. :D

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

We mostly dive the North Coast with a few trips to Monterey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom