New to ScubaBoard- DMC in Santa Cruz CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

antattack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,
It seems polite to introduce myself before posting in all the forums, so here I am!

I love the cold water and kelp in the Monterey bay, which means I dive dry whenever I can. My LDS is Aqua Safaris, which is where I got my NAUI OW cert. These days, I do most of my training at Diver Dans over in Santa Clara. I'm just finishing up the internship portion of my Dive Master Candidacy (PADI). Next stop- Tech.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. If you are ever in the mood for a cold water dive in Santa Cruz, give me a shout!

Gary

I'd love to hear about Santa Cruz diving! All the diving in that region that I have done, or read about, has been in Monterey.

TSandM:
I'd love to hear about Santa Cruz diving! All the diving in that region that I have done, or read about, has been in Monterey.

I mostly head down to Monterey. But there are a few places in town. One of the easiest is doing a nite dive off the boat launch on the warf. There's a lot of junk under there, but there are also a lot of bio luminescent critters and octopus. Avoid the sealions and navigate along the piers. When you are done exploring, use the convenient steps to exit the sea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom