New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi folks, My name is Cliff and have been diving since I was 14. Have loved it and will till I can't anymore. Sea Hunt and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea influenced me I'm sure. Always found I liked being under the water instead of on top. Lol! Love wreck diving and if I was younger would love to cave dive now that I have retired and moved permanently to Florida. Hope for some good feedback and good conversations. Thanks, Cliff

Welcome Cliff! There are many of us here from South FL. I live in Bonita Springs so not too far south of you.

Nice to hear from you Jim. I love going down that way to hit up some of your beaches. Very nice. Lover's Key being one of my favorites. I'm a wreck diver at heart but haven't had the chance yet to dive any of them in the upper keys.

Nice to hear from you Jim. I love going down that way to hit up some of your beaches. Very nice. Lover's Key being one of my favorites. I'm a wreck diver at heart but haven't had the chance yet to dive any of them in the upper keys.

Lover's Key is one of our favorite beaches as well!

I get over to Palm Beach County 1-2 times a month to dive. My primary go-to locations are Jupiter, Palm Beach and Boynton Beach. I'm more of an animal-diver than a wreck-diver but many of the wrecks in SEFL and Key Largo fulfill both of those interests. There are many wrecks from Palm Beach south to Miami that offer great diving as well as the Upper Keys of course.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @Cliff Miller.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom