New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Been a cert. diver since 1960. Grew up in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., obtained my Capt.- Masters License in 1973. Completed commercial diver training in same year. Moved to St. Croix USVI and worked in the water sports industry for 15 yrs. Attended College of the Virgin Islands, graduated with degree in Marine Biology. Trained in hyperbaric medicine and worked as a support diver for Hydro Lab in Salt River canyon in St Croix, until it was moved to Key Largo Florida and used as a training facility novice divers and also and an overnight experience. My wife and I moved to Orlando Florida where I worked for The Living Seas at Walt disney World as a biologist and aquarist. I also did research work with the Navy in Open and Closed circuit mixed gas rebreather systems. until I was forced into retirement due to a spinal injury. So much for my life in a nut shell. Keep diving and respect Mother Ocean.

Kinda new here myself welcome, we've trod some of the same ground at different times was in St Croix a few times back when I traveled by submarine. I also spent 3 years in Orlando when the Navy still had a Boot Camp there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

howdy and welcome from south Florida...quite a resume'.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Hope you'll join in the discussion.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom