New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subSONIC

Reaction score
Hello all, thought I would say hello as I've just registered on your board.

I'm a UK diver, been diving for 2 years, PADI AOW and currently planning to book a holiday for 2003 (so needs lots of encouragement and prodding to 'go spend' ) !! :wink:

Spend a lot of time reading the uk.rec.scuba newsgroup and stumbled across this web board (a change is as good as a rest, right??)

Thanks for your attention; hope to have some interesting discussions with you all soon (my friends all think I'm a dive bore....you guys get that too???) :wink:

P.S. Oh, by the way, diving the SETT in Gosport (Submarine Escape Training Tank) next Saturday (just for the hell of it!)
......30m and 25 degrees C....in the UK !!! LOL

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard_salmon/images/sett.jpg

there are lots of nice folks here on the board [pretty much everyone] and always room for one more.
Joens

welcome to the board subSONIC:)

That Submarine Escape Training Tank looks like it could be fun.

Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Welcome to the Board, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

You've found the friendliest board on the net! Feel free to participate without fear of being flamed, that's not tolerated here :) Looking forward to seeing you around the board, careful it's addicting :)
Ber :bunny:

welcome to the board!

that dive looks like it's gonna be a blast! Let us know how it goes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom