New to SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nthawk1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello fellow divers! I received my Open Water Diver Certification back in 1999. Much to my dismay, I have not had many opportunities to go diving somewhere that I wanted in many years. I received my certification in Makarska, Croatia through SSI. I am going on a trip to Playa Del Carman soon and hope to get some dive time in while there.

Welcome. For those of us who don't live on dive-able coast, opportunities have to be made. That said, it can be done, and Scuba Board helps keep the fire alive (for an underwater hobby) between trips.

Richard.

You may want to take a refresher at your local dive shop to ensure that your skills aren't rusty. It will increase your ease in the water.

Welcome. For those of us who don't live on dive-able coast, opportunities have to be made. That said, it can be done, and Scuba Board helps keep the fire alive (for an underwater hobby) between trips.

Richard.

Richard,
I recently discovered a lake outside Santa Rosa,NM that I plan to dive, probably many times! I am told that it is good diving and it is only a couple hours from where I live. Good to rekindle the passion

Welcome to scubaboard

As another diver from New Mexico let me give you a tip dont let them get you down there are several lakes and/or mud puddles I dive in regularly Fee free to shoot me a pm sometime if you want to discuss where to go or other questions. I want to head up to northern New Mexico and check out some of the lakes up there and see what conditions are like. Also keep in mind that Roswell NM San Carlos MX and SOCal are drive-able destinations also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom