new to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my$in

New
Reaction score
Well just wanted to say hello , my name is john and i live in jacksonville florida, been diving about a year and really having a great time doing it. been a fisherman all my life and now i'm getting to see whats below and it's absolutely amazing every dive is always something new to see and enjoy.live in new york most of my life been in florida about 10 years now. don't miss the cold

welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board my$in. Diving is like that. Everydive even the not so great ones keep you wanting to dive:)

Welcome to the Board - I hope you learn lots and have a good laugh at the same time.

Cheers

And another welcome, this one from the frozen north.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, haven't been diving in a while, last report i heard offshore jax a few great whites have been spotted. one diver in particular had stay down hiding in a wreck, shark got a little too close for him, said he had to clean out his wetsuit when he finally got back on board.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom