New to diving and new to this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozgrrl

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all! I live in Cozumel and am female, 51 years young. I keep hearing about this board through the Scuba community here (basically everyone). I got certified at 50 years old and completed 100 dives in my first year. I have advanced open water and nitrox certs and plan to take rescue this year. I dive about twice a week but this is the only place I've ever dove. Oh yea, dive 101 was devil's throat! I know many of you dive here and I love meeting divers.

I am a massage therapist and web designer but am retired and really try not to work too much because that interferes with my diving. :no: I have lived here for 2 years this month and feel like this is the only place I want to call home. I was born and raised in California. I came here twice on cruises, the second time thought I could probably live here and came back for 6 weeks in the summer to see if I could hang with the humidity. The following February we loaded some of our things in a small trailer, put the dogs in the Jeep and drove down. I haven't looked back since.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

If you are interested in some other great places, then checkout: Beaver Divers SCUBA Trips

BTW, Cozumel is one of our favorite dive islands!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

welcome cozgrrl, i a newbie to here and diving myself but no where near 100 dives:) i can dream i think on that one as would love to be in you shoes diving every dayish:) take care and enjoy:) old geezer(54) from UK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom