New to Diving and New to site ( North Carolina)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

williamcade29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone i am just getting into diving, and well so far i love it, i live in North Carolina. I Am still buying all my own gear. I am really looking hard at some Atomic Aquatic products if any one has had any experience with this company please tell me what you think!! Im looking at the M1 regulator and thinking about the cobalt 2 dive computer its expensive stuff but i want gear that will last and that i can grow into. What do y'all think?

where are you located in NC? Lots of fantastic facebook groups for the divers in that area. Hold off buying gear for a bit, most of the divers in this area are spectacular about sharing gear for new divers to help them decide.

I am located near Fayetteville NC, that would be great, one of my biggest fears is spending a bunch of cash and not liking the gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom