New to Diving...Again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhreefalN

Reaction score
Hello, everyone....Well, after a couple of years of throwing myself out of airplanes. :scared: ..I am coming down w/ the the Scuba bug, again:) .Most of my buddies that used to dive have moved on to other things...So, if you are in the Dallas / Ft Worth area..and you want to head out to Lake Lavon...just kidding..any other place around here...I would like to meet up w/ some of the local divers.....I have been out of it for a while...and have not been diving in this area much....(once or twice in Tyler). So, I am open for what ever..Just let me know....Thanks

Welcome to the boards and back to scuba PhreeFalN!!

Be sure and check out the Texas Swamp Divers forum for a heads up of what we're all up to in various parts of the state. There's about 30 ScubaBoard divers in your area, they'll be happy to help with your re-addiction!

enjoy the boards and welcome back into the diving world. Hope you get lost of diving buddies and get to go diving alot.

Rich:mean:

Howdy from a fellow Texan. I do a lot of diving at Possum Kingdom Lake, let me know if you want to go sometime

I am a Dallas resident too, me and Marian usually go to CSSP on Sundays. Close to home, and somewhere to get wet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom