new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

debs

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been "lurking" on this board for awhile and just realized it would be much more pleasant to just introduce myself and go legit!
What a fascinating sport! In the 2 yrs I have been certified I have learned so much and traveled to such great places!
I only wish I had done this years ago ....
Looking forward to "meeting " you
Deb S

...but it does help.....

One of my better posts was "The reason that we are always typing about diving is because it's damn hard to talk with a regulator in your mouth.

H O W D Y ! ! ! from Dallas, Texas, Miss Debs. Glad to have you hear and we look forward to your participation.

Hi Debs!! Welcome a-board from sunny central Ohio - where the quarry's are shallow and green! But, hey - it's diving!!

Hey Deb,

Welcome to the best board (not just SCUBA) the net has to offer. The natives are friendly (watch out for Joewr), and you will learn alot!!! Have fun and stay wet!!!

:tease:

Welcome Debs.................They are all right this is the best board on the net, without a doubt. Glad to know another "Wethead" :bounce: Butch :cold:

Debs,

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, Florida.

Back
Top Bottom