New TG 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a video of the same octopus go full screen and you can see the cleaner shrimp. These photos and videos from my first dive trip with the TG6

Bluetooth works great for iPhone/iPad. Olympus app gets photos straight into camera roll.
For computer, it maybe easier to use a cord.

I can clearly see the cleaner shrimp without going full screen, those are cool too.

Bluetooth works great for iPhone/iPad. Olympus app gets photos straight into camera roll.
For computer, it maybe easier to use a cord.

I was hoping to download while soaking, 😆

Ok, now I'm jealous of your dive spots @BLACKCRUSADER

What are you using for video lights?

Ok, now I'm jealous of your dive spots @BLACKCRUSADER

What are you using for video lights?
Two Big Blue VL4200P video lights. They are power adjustable when I was new to them I was using too much power so learned to used less. For close up you don't need a lot. I dive a lot in the Philippines. After my 3 or 4 dives a day diving is done I bring my camera and lights back to my lodging charge up the batteries and take the SD card out and put it into a USB device into my laptop. I don't upload to my phone.

For clown fish that dart in and out focus in on the sea anemone then when the fish come into focus snap the shot.

CLOWNS.jpg

I brought it out for the first time on Friday night.

Yup lights are definitely needed.

Back
Top Bottom