NEW Tactical Rescue/Response Backpack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Armor Bags

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tactical Response Bag (#79PS)
A versatile Backpack gear bag for Professionals

The front flap:
Easy open with a variety of quick access compartments inside and out
Multiple pockets for linear shaped gear (bottles, flash light, radio)
Inside the main compartment:
Full modular webbing (MOLLE) for rescue ropes, carabiners, weapons. Add your own options with Molle compatible accessories
Fully padded, adjustable, multi-pocket organizer for camera gear & tech gear (Optional Upgrade)

Material: 1680D Ballistic
Size: 26x14x13” (Main compartment 26x14x10”)
Volume: 4732 cu in.
Weight:
w/o padded insert: 6.15 lb
w/padded insert: 9.25 lbs

MSRP: $139.95
Available in January
E-mail me at armorbags@aol.com if you want more detailed photos

Attachments

• 79PS-1.jpg
    79PS-1.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 79PS-2-lo-res.jpg
    79PS-2-lo-res.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 352
  • 79PS-3-lo-res.jpg
    79PS-3-lo-res.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
"Terrorists have just seized the building, what should we do sir?"
"It's time Jenkins... unleash the tactical response bags! GO GO GO"

I saw this bag recently at ScubaQuest and was pleasantly surprised. It's a rugged and versatile bag.

hahaha! your classic steve!....id like to know more about the bag, i get the urge to pretend i know what im doing in a situation, every now and then....

hahaha! your classic steve!....id like to know more about the bag, i get the urge to pretend i know what im doing in a situation, every now and then....

What would you like to know (that's not in the thread). let me know and I will get back to you with answers.

Dave

Cheers mate, well im in New Zealand, will you have a stockist here soon? or will it be just shipping? also a rough price in NZ dollars would be apreciated..muchos gracios.

Cheers mate, well im in New Zealand, will you have a stockist here soon? or will it be just shipping? also a rough price in NZ dollars would be apreciated..muchos gracios.

We don't have a stockist in NZ or AU. I'd like to find an interested party to stock or distribute the product since we get a lot of interest from individuals and can only sell and ship directly to them. We also have a surfboard locking system that we've had a lot of interest from in AU/NZ. We have had some discussion with both dive and surf distributors but nothing concrete yet.

I guess you'd need to check the latest exchange rates on the $/NZ$ to get the NZ price equivalent.

The best way to ship one pc to NZ would be by the postal system.

Send me a free one and i'll demo it around for you and tell everyone how great it is
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom