New Sport tracker, is this right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott M

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just received my new sport tracker but I do not believe it is working correctly. I have not been in the water with it so this is just doing the tests as described in the manual.

When I put the battery in the Receiver all the leds light up or 1/2 light up and stay that way. If I turn it off and on or pull the battery and replace it will come back with either full lights or 1/2 every time. The manual says to tap the end and there should be a couple leds that light but mine does nothing I just get the full or 1/2.

I than turned on the transmitter, it has no effect on the receiver in any way. It is sending because I can hear it.

Thanks for any input you may be able to offer.

Sounds like a bad circuit board, we just spoke on the phone...should have it back to you by mid-late next week.
Yes we did and thank you for the assistance.

Twisted, Can I get an update on the repair of this unit and when I can expect it back?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom