New size for Jet Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I heard something about a new size being introduced by Scubapro for the Jet Fins. Is that true? does anybody know for sure?
Supposedly from the information I gleaned they were finally making a Jet fin size in between the current XL and the XXL. The new size is the new XXL, and the old XXL is now the XXXL.
I went to their website but it is very limited. I did see sizes for the Jets listed up to XXXL. Maybe it's true.

However, I went to some of the popular online scuba retailers and there is no mention of it.

So what's the story from someone in the know please?

I heard something about a new size being introduced by Scubapro for the Jet Fins. Is that true? does anybody know for sure?
Supposedly from the information I gleaned they were finally making a Jet fin size in between the current XL and the XXL. The new size is the new XXL, and the old XXL is now the XXXL.
I went to their website but it is very limited. I did see sizes for the Jets listed up to XXXL. Maybe it's true.

However, I went to some of the popular online scuba retailers and there is no mention of it.

So what's the story from someone in the know please?

I have heard the same thing. In addition to the information (which seems pretty solid) about the new sizes, I was also told that to order them you should contact your local scubapro dealer (or non local) and they can order them for you. Supposedly will replace the XXL turtles at a size between XL and XXL.

This is true, I have a pair and they are great. Here are more details, and I posted some comparison pictures toward the end: GUE Forums

The ScubaPro part# is:
#25.352.050

thanks,
-Rob

This is true, I have a pair and they are great. Here are more details, and I posted some comparison pictures toward the end: GUE Forums

The ScubaPro part# is:
#25.352.050

thanks,
-Rob

Oh man!
Unfortunately I'm not DIR enough to get into that forum.
Damn!
Oh well.
But thanks for the info, I'm ordering a pair

Ciao

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom