New Sidemount Setup For Sale...whole or in parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lusidraven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a sidemount gear setup and then found out that I am moving for work. I will not be able to use the gear and want to sell it.

Brand new Hollis SMS 100 Sidemount BCD, single bladder: $700 obo
2 Faber Blue Steel HP 117 tanks: used twice in pool: $325 each obo
2 Hollis 212 regulators with DIN 1st stage. One with five foot hose, one with 7 foot hose. Used twice in pool: $400 each obo
2 Brand new Steel SPG on 6-inch hose: $30 each obo

Take it all for $2000.

Pickup in Gainesville, Florida. Will ship everything but tanks. PM for questions or pictures. Thanks!

Can you tell me what brand the SPG's are. I am interested in those. A picture would be great also.

Can you tell me what brand the SPG's are. I am interested in those. A picture would be great also.

They are Dive Rite Tech SPGs.

Paypal preferred, cash and check accepted.
Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 226
Brand new Hollis SMS 100 Sidemount BCD, single bladder. Never touched water. No cut straps. Lower front left deflator cord frayed, so I cut it and replaced with parachute cord: $700 obo

2 Faber Blue Steel HP 117 tanks, DIN valve: used twice in pool. Each with tank strap, regulator hose holder, and clip to attach tank to BCD: $325 each obo

2 Hollis 212 regulators with DIN 1st stage. One with three foot hose with high pressure inflator hose attached, one with 7 foot hose. Used twice in pool. Each with 70 degree connector between hose and second stage.: $400 each obo

Will ship all or local pickup in Gainesville, FL

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 52
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 50
  • photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 70
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 60
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 55
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 62
  • photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 47
Does the BCD include the cam bands and 4 snap bolts, or are you selling those with the tanks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom