New shipwreck web series

Would you watch an internet shipwreck series?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No, I would not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dontbeafraid

Reaction score
# of dives
This is a web series I want to put together. I want to have 1 episode a week ''air'' on the internet for shipwreck enthusiasts like myself. I'm no stranger to putting together shows/films....but I want this to be an all internet type thing that gets the word spread via social networks like myspace and face book. I only want to do 6 episodes and these are the wrecks that will be covered:
(not sure of the exact order)
1. Sea Diamond
2. Edmund Fitzgerald
3. Andrea Doria
4. Carl D. Bradley
5. Titanic
6. Pere Marquette 18

:popcorn:

So I'm asking for thoughts and ideas while I write out the scripts for these programs!
There isn't going to be any huge effects or probably not even any guest speakers..but I hope to show enough info and video that it will be entertaining none the less.
Anyone on here who would like to help with info, video, or pictures just send me a PM.
I'd like to have these ready to go by November :) I'll make sure to update on my progress as well! The Sea Diamond, Doria, and Bradley episodes will include much info on the dives to these sites as well!
:coffee:

Hope to hear some thoughts!
Thanks,
Stv

I'd definitely watch it. Sounds like a great show.

Good luck with it, let us know how you progress!

Yes , I would like to see something like that..

Yes I'll watch it. Good idea. You want to make it entertaining... so be sure and show footage of you and your peeps hanging out drinking and eating... discussing the dives...pre-dives...capt's meetings.... Make it personable. Let us hang out with you the whole process not just during the dive. and be sure to bring your best personality. It'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom