New Seasoft owner with a couple of questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhoadc

Registered
Reaction score
I think I scored a good deal. Managed to get a Seasoft Ti 3000 Pro drysuit for $100! Looks like one of the boots has a small seperation between the sole and the upper. I am thinking I can simply reseal it with some "ShoeGoo" as it looks pretty small.

The suit also has dry gloves. Looks like the ziplock type seal kind. Was this a possible option from Seasoft at some point? I see it is not an option now.

I am stoked to get the suit and see what it needs. Heck I figured even if it needs all new seals and a zipper at only $100 I am still money ahead!

I know Ebay is always a gamble but I couldnt resist!

Any ideas about sealing the boot with the "ShoeGoo" or is there a better product?

Rhoades

Seasoft has never provided dry gloves. You have an add on variety. I've used both OS and SiTech variety of drygloves on Seasoft.
$100 on that model is incredible!!

It's been a good while since you posted. Did you fix the boot?
The boot is essentially glued on to a dry sock. Some separations are not terribly uncommon and really not a big deal as long as the sock is protected and not leaking.
Personally I wouldn't use ShoeGoo as it is pretty permanent/nasty stuff. Hard to remove if you ever need to.
Simply dry out well and use neoprene contact cement. Most dive stores will carry it.

Fritz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom