New ScubaPro MK17 w/ X650

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supbihatches

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a couple of yoke MK17/X650s for sale, they have never touched water and are new in the box.

ScubaPro MK17/X650 shipped - $335

ScubaPro MK17 shipped - $225

ScubaPro X650 shipped - $125 (international will cost more)

I would rather sell them as a set, please don't hesitate to make me an offer. My buddy and I bought these a few months ago to use for deco/doubles, but then I bought a HOG and he bought a used MK25, now I want everything DIN so I found MK17s already DIN,..........so now these are just hanging around.

PM me if you're interested

This is straight from the ScubaPro Australia site:

THE X-SERIES
This system, addressed to demanding divers, combines SCUBAPRO’s top regulators for a flawless performance in any water conditions. The X-Series features air balanced valve technology which provides constant & effortless air flow, while the diver adjustable inhalation control enables personal adjustment of breathing effort.

MK17 X650 REGULATOR SYSTEM
When the going gets tough...Two top performance propositions engineered for harsher environments make the perfect choice for technical divers who expect the most in any environment. Yet, it is equally popular in all other environments with demanding and selective divers who appreciate maximum breathing performance in the diaphragm category. MK17 X650: the cold water combo from SCUBAPRO.

See the site for more...
MK17/ X650 [15067] [15073] - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

Here are some pictures I took, enjoy!

box.jpg

openbox.jpg

x650front.jpg

mk17.jpg

x650side.jpg

x650back.jpg

mk17side.jpg

mk17bottom.jpg

**** SOLD one X650 ****

Thank You!!

------------- PRICE DROP ---------------

ScubaPro MK17/X650 shipped continental US - $305

These are really nice regs, you should make an offer!

------ $$$ ------

Sold another X650, now that 17s gotta go...

MK17 yoke shipped continental US - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom