New ScubaBoard Template Skin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
After a month of development, ScubaBoard is pleased to announce that we have added our own custom skin to the board. This skin, code name SB Custom is the first of several styles that we will be adding to the board throughout the coming year and will now serve as our default skin. Each skin option we add will have a gallery and no gallery option to provide you with the maximum flexibility for your viewing needs. Please let us know of any browser issues, bugs or pet peeves you encounter while using our new skin in the site support forum. Also, if you would like to change your skin settings you may do so at any time by going to User Cp --> Edit options and selecting the skin of your preference from the last option of the page.

On a final note, expect some minor tweaks and changes to some of the new icons throughout the week as we fix the last few things up.

I had two screen open side by side, one the old and one the new...I thought I had hosed something up!......

Another feature you may like that is better supported on our new style is colaspable elements. The major categories on the homepage, the posting rules on thread pages, similar thread tables, birthday tables, etc... can all be colapsed and saved to a local cookie. If you logout or rest your cookies these changes are lost but beyond those limitations this feature is extremely useful for customizing ScubaBoard to show only what you want.

To use this feature look for the down and up arrows in the corner of features ( http://www.scubaboard.com/imagesscuba/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif )

TechAdmin,

Don't know what you guys did as part of the upgrade but whatever it was is GREAT as for as I'm concerned. Now everything displays on my computer whereas before that wasn't the case.

Thanks,
Rickg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom