New Scuba Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lishen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I enjoyed reading the posts in this category... Great to see businesses tapping into this resource as a way to better their company.

Anyway, as for me I am actually looking to find someone who is interested in working on a new website with me, specifically someone who has a good knowledge of website development, design, etc... While my site is being developed as we speak, I will need someone who can help to maintain it.

Any thoughts on how to go about finding someone? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Were you able to find anyone?

I have been developing sites for a few years now and have had some thoughts on starting a SCUBA website myself. I wonder if you wanted to talk to discuss ideas/options/thoughts.

My recently completed project is at www.twintowntreatmentcenters.com. I do not have any SCUBA site designed as of yet.

If interested please PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom