New "salvo like" diving lights from Finland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very interesting... is the battery included at those prices? The translation is not very clear about that. Have you seen or used one?

On the order form, under "Select a Country," you can only select Finland.

Hi All!

I am Cemo Timucin and co-owner of the company. I am glad to see that our lights raise interest in here as well! I am also glad to say that we do ship internationally. Our web pages have just been released so they are still "work in progress". We are almost there on releasing english version, but not quite yet. Probably next week we will go live.

If you have any questions about our products, don't hesitate to shoot me an email at cemo.timucin@gmail.com or you can use cemo@northernlightscuba.fi as well.

Happy dives everyone!!!

Best,
Cemo

P.S. ...and yes, battery and charger is included in the price!!! (for lights)

Dear Cemo,

Thanks for the English version of your website - the lights look great.

I've got a few questions:

- looking at the pictures, it seems that the batteries in some (or all) canisters are sealed, can you confirm this?
- are you using e/o cords on all light heads, or is this available as an option?
- is there a 'real' goodman handle available for the 15W LED?
- do you have any pictures of the light beam in murky water, especially for both LED lights?

Back
Top Bottom