new range of housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I received a curious email the other day from a housing manufacturer/distributor (not too sure which as it was in pidgeon english) wanting me to place a link to their site.

anyway to cut a long story short i said no as i had not seen or used their products or services and didn't want my site to suffer if they were bad.

i would however consider evaluating their D70 (they do it for the 10D as well) housing and comparing it to the IKELITE housing i just bought (doh!), not thinking they would go for it.

they look nice, rated to 80m (tested to 300m) they said that one was recently returned to them damaged in a house gas blast and all it needed was a paint touch up and a couple of buttons (which only cost £80) and the guy is back diving with it again which can't be bad!!!

got another email today and it looks like i might get one, so i will let you guys know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom