New PSD from NJ here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drexelpike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all. Just saying hello. Certified diver for about 8 years. Just joined my local S&R Dive Team.

Looking forward to enhancing my skills and doing a little good in the community.

Welcome and good luck. Big change from recreational diving, but who doesn't want to be diving in zero visibility? This board has members with a lot of good advice. So if you have questions don't be shy. From my experience, I have always gotten good information from people here. What team are you with?

Hello and welcome. One thing to remember about public safety diving is training. Get your initial public safety diver certification then train as much as possible. Hopefully your team trains frequently, take advantage of that. I have been a public safety diver for 17 years and I always tweak something a little to make things safer and easier with each drill so when the real call happens I am ready. Our team trains once a month all year. We try to change the location and the drill each month. Good luck and dive safe.

Back
Top Bottom