【New Products】XTAR D20 1000 & D20B 1000 Dive Lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll post a review comparing it to my DGX 600 when it arrives.

Great! Your reviews will help a lot not only for buying decisions but also for our product improvement.

So I took my D20 out for a tryout run last weekend, and wanted to post my thoughts here. This thing is small, like really small. My bolt snap is almost the same height. Which is nice for storing it, but making handling it a bit awkward. With it's small size it could be nice for a mask mounted bug light. Compared to my DGX 600 push, it was a wider beam. It was great for it's stated purpose of looking under rocks, into portholes etc. The DGX 600 could punch deeper into hallways/kelp forests etc. It's a handy little light, probably keep it when doing recreational open water dives and maybe figure out a way to put on a mask for bug hunting.

So I took my D20 out for a tryout run last weekend, and wanted to post my thoughts here. This thing is small, like really small. My bolt snap is almost the same height. Which is nice for storing it, but making handling it a bit awkward. With it's small size it could be nice for a mask mounted bug light. Compared to my DGX 600 push, it was a wider beam. It was great for it's stated purpose of looking under rocks, into portholes etc. The DGX 600 could punch deeper into hallways/kelp forests etc. It's a handy little light, probably keep it when doing recreational open water dives and maybe figure out a way to put on a mask for bug hunting.

Can you post a pic with it ties to a bolt snap with maybe something else common (soda can) for reference? I doubt I'll get one of these, but still curious (if that's not too much trouble. Thanks for the insight.

Ooh. Can I play?

DGX600 Button
IMG_20201209_111526130_HDR~2.jpg

Interesting bolt snap (with the bottom being more oval than circle) xdeep bolt snap? Yeah the DGX600 push is my normal backup, the size differences it kind of comical. The D20 is more less just a 18650 battery with a little metal around it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom