New Product Announcement: Universal Handle + Tray Focus Light Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
PhotoGallery.asp

Dear ScubaBoard members,

We've just added a new focus light package for photographers who use the polycarbonate housings made by the camera manufacturers. It can also mount any after market housings that has a female tripod thread on the bottom. The Price of the package is $370. Feel free to ask us any questions that you may have regarding this product.

For more information, visit our web page at: take better underwater pictures with the assistance of SLX focus light Universal Tray and Base

Tim,

Thanks for the info. I recently bought a Canon A720 IS and am beginning to look at a strobe to improve my photos. This definitely gives me another option to consider.

Rickg

Hi Rick,

Oh the A720 is a nice compact camera. Our focus lights can act as a small video light too if you plan to shoot video clips :) Let me know if you have any questions about this item and i'll be happy to assist you.

Also, all of our focus lights can be used as a dive light too if you remove the handle adapter and the diffuser. :coffee:

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom