Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KPScuba

Registered
Reaction score
Ok... complete confusion... When I click on new posts (at the moment) I get 25 posts total... at the exact same time if my wife clicks on new posts (her own computer) she gets seven pages. I realize the number of new posts can change quickly.. but this is being done at the same time... we are in the same room!! Is this an option I can change somwhere??? If so, I can't find it!! help!

As far as I can see we are running everything the same... same theme... etc. I checked out everything I know to check..... hmmmmmm... confusion! :wink:

It will only bring up the new posts since your last visit. Check the "You last visited" in the Welcome, Username box at the upper right corner of the page. If you let it time out (SB logs you off after ~15 minutes of inactivity) and your wife doesn't, well, you'll see fewer new posts....

Back
Top Bottom