New Plymouth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have an opportunity to move to New plymouth for a job with an engineerign company, and I was curious to know if there was any good diving in the immediate area.

Steve

Hey Steve
I am moving down that way early next year so will let you know what it is like. I am actually hoping to sneak in a dive there before Christmas.

I have an opportunity to move to New plymouth for a job with an engineerign company, and I was curious to know if there was any good diving in the immediate area.

Steve

Hey Steve,

I've heard from some people that there is good cray dives of the wharf and such and if you have access to a boat that the sugar loaf islands are good. I'm based in new plymouth over the summer as well and am going to bring down my gear after new years to explore. I'll let you know if I find any good places, going to ask around the local dive shops when I have time.

Which company if you don't mind me asking? I'm a chemical engineer intern at vector.

Cheers
Ming

Back
Top Bottom