New Pics from Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scipionems

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
WOW! Just wow....where did you stay? How was the accommodation and dive operator? I must plan a trip there....

WOW! Just wow....where did you stay? How was the accommodation and dive operator? I must plan a trip there....

Hi Flyboy08,
I made two weeks on a Liveaboard on M/y Handy and a week in Athuruga resort.
The liveabord was fantastic for diving , good food and organization.... but the boat was a little old and in my room there were some strange insects ....similar to sandflies in the nigth.... but i enjoy the same the liveaboard....
The resoert is AMAZING for diving and very very comfortable (obviously for a divers is better the liveaboard)... but i had to satisfay my family
I have organized the trip with Macana Maldives tour operator (i live in Italy.... so i don’t know if this tour operator is good for you)...
Flyboy08 i have to tell you that the reef is completely dead in the superior part (from the surface to 10 meters) because two years ago there was a kind of Nino and the reef bleached
Only going deeper 15meters there are some colorfull corals....
But there is still a lot of fishes.
Scipionems

Last edited:
Magnificent photos. Each one can be a screensaver or framed in one's living room.
I appreciate sharing them on flicker, Scipionems.

Last edited:
Hi Compressor,
Thank you

You are very talented. Those pictures don't just happen.

After the pictures I start to share a short video made in Maldives with my Gh5 in Nauticam housing, using ambient light ad manual white balance :)
Scipionems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom