New People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi and welcome
I'm reasonably new to this forum too but i have to say that it has been fun and that i've gained a wealth of information. I have found that eveyone loves to dive and that they are more than willing to assist you if you need it. If you are willing to participate and share i think you will really enjoy making many new likeminded friends here

So welcome aboard and enjoy

Sherry :)

HI,

Yeah, this is a very fun forum and the people do love to dive. Everyone here is great and helpful. Hope you enjoy it.

Jessica

welcome to the board and yes this forum is fun and informative.:)

Well, this is a really fun board, with fun people who think fun is sitting in front of a PC and talk about the fun things that they love to do, mostly diving for fun. Welcome and have fun!

Dive safe....I'm serious! :wink:

We fight, and fight, and fight & fight & fight....the Itchy & Scratchy show!

Hello! This board is a great reference point....if you have a question, post it, and many people will give you advice and guidance on where to find more information.
Ranz

You are right this is a friendly pACE WITH AN OVERWHELMING amount of info. jfo56

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom