New Oxycheq User

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d!z@y

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hei everyone,

Greetings from the tiny island of Singapore. Been an Oxycheq user since Sep 07. Started off with a SS, changed to Alu then settled for a Travel plate SS. As for the STW, i'm using the Marc V Signature 30 lbs w Hog Harness. Juz returned from a 1-week diving trip in a neighbouring country and am totally satisfied w the setup. Other divers were impressed on the streamliness of the rig & its simplicity.

Kudos to Oxycheq. U did great!

Hei everyone,

Greetings from the tiny island of Singapore. Been an Oxycheq user since Sep 07. Started off with a SS, changed to Alu then settled for a Travel plate SS. As for the STW, i'm using the Marc V Signature 30 lbs w Hog Harness. Juz returned from a 1-week diving trip in a neighbouring country and am totally satisfied w the setup. Other divers were impressed on the streamliness of the rig & its simplicity.

Welcome to the Forum.

Hei everyone,

Glad you like the equipment and appreciate the kind words.

best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

Back
Top Bottom