New owners of LIQUID BLUE ARE GREAT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just finished 4 dive days with Liquid Blue and I can honestly say these people are the best. I was my regular OPS only diver so he arranged for me to go with LB. Kami and Steve took care of me with no problem. David and Javier were great on the boat and David has been just great underwater. With the steel tanks bottom times were long and David made sure his dive plan kept everyone out of Deco.

I believe anyone who previously dove with LB will find that the service given by Steve and Kami IS top notch and you will continue to enjoy your ride on the Bonita Luna.

Thanks again Kami for putting up with the old fat guy that I am.
LOU

Thanks Lou and Mman for the kind words. This is all a big change for us and we're working very hard to make sure that all who dive with us have the best possible experience.

Lou, you were a pleasure to have on our boat. I know Raul is your No. 1, but we'll ALWAYS have room for you on our boat whenever you want to join us. And no, not an old fat guy, ANOTHER one of the great people we get to meet with some of the best stories to share! Sallye, that goes for you too!

Thanks, Steve! I'm sure I'll see you again soon!

My family dove with Liquid Blue Feb 3-8, 2013. Fantastic trip. We had lots of bottom time and traveled to dive sights most companies won't take you to because it takes more time and gas!!!!! We have been diving with Liquid Blue for 10+ years and the new owners are terrific and will not disappoint. Go Liquid Blue.....
The bonus of a fabulous crew (Javier and David ) that you are comfortable with in and out of the water only make the time better.
Congratulations Kami and Steve....see you next year.

Back
Top Bottom