New Orleans Aqua Aces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are a co-ed group of divers mainly spearfishermen and women who just enjoy getting out in the Gulf of Mexico. We have spearing and photography categories for our club competition so all divers are welcome to join. Thanks, Robbie VP

mrfish87:
We are a co-ed group of divers mainly spearfishermen and women who just enjoy getting out in the Gulf of Mexico. We have spearing and photography categories for our club competition so all divers are welcome to join. Thanks, Robbie VP

Prefer Calm GOM days for those long trips, though... :sick:

Sorry for the delay in posting. We meet at New Orleans Hamburgers in Metairie on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 8pm. Our next meeting is going to be on April 12th. We usually arrive at about 7pm to grab a bite to eat. We are holding our 12th rodeo on May 12-15th. I look forward to hearing from you both. Check out the website at aquaaces.net for more info or call me at (504)654-6355. I live in Jackson Barracks in New Orleans if you guys want to get together before the 12th. Just give me a call.

mrfish87:
Sorry for the delay in posting. We meet at New Orleans Hamburgers in Metairie on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 8pm. Our next meeting is going to be on April 12th. We usually arrive at about 7pm to grab a bite to eat. We are holding our 12th rodeo on May 12-15th. I look forward to hearing from you both. Check out the website at aquaaces.net for more info or call me at (504)654-6355. I live in Jackson Barracks in New Orleans if you guys want to get together before the 12th. Just give me a call.

I live in the New Orleans area also and would be interested in checking you folks out

I had been working in the New Orleans area 1-2 nights a week, but that has changed and I may not be able to get in town as often as I had been. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with one of these days anyway.

Meeting Tomorrow night 12 April 05 at New Orleans Hamburgers on the East end of Veterans Blvd in Metairie at 8:00pm. We are putting the loose ends of the rodeo together. Hope to see some new faces. Robbie

mrfish87:
Meeting Tomorrow night 12 April 05 at New Orleans Hamburgers on the East end of Veterans Blvd in Metairie at 8:00pm. We are putting the loose ends of the rodeo together. Hope to see some new faces. Robbie

MrFish? How original... See you at the meeting, Robbie.

mrfish, did you know you can put the link to your club in your signature line? that
way it will show up everytime you post.

my sister lives in LaPlace, so i'll tell her about you guys. maybe she'll finally get
around to getting certified.

Back
Top Bottom