New (or not so new) diver on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buzo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. I am a member of

Historical Diving Society USA (founding benefactor)
Historical Diving Society UK
Historical Diving Society Spain (founding member)

Hope to find some collegues over here.

Welcome on :sblogo:

Have fun :D

Bienvenido

This is me:

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

Cogno Luis! Great photos!

I was wearing a 3 bolt russian jake. I proudly own a 6 bolt admiralty pattern Siebe Gorman, but I have not dived with it yet.

I had no idea about NAVED. I will dive (not surf) your web, inmediately. Gracias.

P.S. No puedo escribir "cogno" como Dios manda. ¿Lo siento!

Hola Buzo

The year before, we did have a three bolt Russian helmet at the vintage dive gathering in Brownstone Quarry, Connecticut. The owner modified the suit with a waterproof zipper for easier entry. I didn't have a chance to dive it, but it looked interesting.

We have a number of NAVED members that post regularly here. We also have two other message boards: VintageDoubleHose.com and VintageScubaSupply.com

NAVED is hosted under VintageDoubleHose.com web site.

We have several vintage equipment gatherings throughout the US during the year. The next one will be in the Bahamas (at UNEXSO), the first week in April of 2009.

I am glad to see more Spanish vintage equipment divers around here. We do have a couple of members at VDH with whom I communicate.

Talking of Spanish, I just got my first Nemrod, Snark III. I hope to dive it next summer after I rebuild it. I would like to get a diagram for it, but I haven't even a chance to look for it.

¿Estabas tratando de escribir coño ?

Hasta luego

Hola Buzo

The year before, we did have a three bolt Russian helmet at the vintage dive gathering in Brownstone Quarry, Connecticut. The owner modified the suit with a waterproof zipper for easier entry. I didn't have a chance to dive it, but it looked interesting.

These 3 bolts are indeed difficult to get into. I am glad I am not too fat!

I am glad to see more Spanish vintage equipment divers around here. We do have a couple of members at VDH with whom I communicate.

I guess Enrique D is one of them.

Talking of Spanish, I just got my first Nemrod, Snark III. I hope to dive it next summer after I rebuild it. I would like to get a diagram for it, but I haven't even a chance to look for it.

Great regulator. I also have one I got from the Navy. They are very reliable and sturdy.

Ž¿Estabas tratando de escribir co? ?
:D but failed again and again...

Back
Top Bottom