For Sale New OceanReef G-Diver FFM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Brand new - never been used Pink M/L OceanReef G-Diver Full Face Mask. I bought this but didn't try it on right away and discovered I needed the smaller size. Past the return date. If you look closely at the picture you can see the packing film still on the face of the mask.

Included:
M/L Pink FFM
Warranty card and user manual (not registered)
Equaliziation extenders
1st Stage connection hose
Lightweight mesh bag
Phillips screw drive
Original box

Buyer pays shipping - price is $600.

Thank you,
Audrey

Attachments

• FFmask1.jpg
    FFmask1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 66
Have you contacted Ocean Reef in Vista California yet? It is my understanding the difference in the size is the nose cup. That could be a part you could buy from them and replace. If not, let me know in PM I may be able to help.

Have you contacted Ocean Reef in Vista California yet? It is my understanding the difference in the size is the nose cup. That could be a part you could buy from them and replace. If not, let me know in PM I may be able to help.
Thanks Pasley but I already bought a small mask - so I just need to sell the M/L

Back
Top Bottom