New Member Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shiva dog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All,
I have been certified for almost ten years now, but live inland and dont get to dive too much. I was certified in Lanai, Hawaii. I got a chance to do some great dives there, including Cathedrals. Been thinking about diving a lot lately, after a trip to Ambergris Caye, Belize last winter. Checking out the forums here fantasizing about future dive trips and learning more about technique and safety. So I thought I would join the forum here and advance my involvement in the online dive community.

I grew up in the ocean, and freedive a lot when I am back in Southern California. So I am very comfortable in the water. This winter I am headed to Puerto Rico, excited to do some dives down on the walls in the SW of the island. Probably snorkel a bunch on Culebra too. Looking to build my skills and experience as I go.

I am dreaming about Indo someday, looks like a dreamland to me. Hoping to learn from the experiences of others here, to help prepare me for the more challenging conditions of these world class dive sites.

Thanks for being such an open and informative community,
Adam

Shiva Dog:
If u need any help in your trip to my beautiful island please let me know. I was born and raised there....

Greetings~
Any of my brother GOM rats here! Hope all have a great week end!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom