New Member in SW VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomonk1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all! I just found and joined the forum tonight and enjoying all the posts and ideas. Me- 38 AOW/EAN with 100+ dives, mostly when I was living in Maui, She- 37 new OW diver just finishing cert. We're looking to have some fun in our down time and get together for some dives local around SWVA. No dry suits, so warmer water preferred. She is doing her OW at Pepper's Ferry in Radford on the New River. Interesting dive since these are my first fresh water dives. I guess I've been spoiled...back to reality.
But in fact, Peppers Ferry is a preyy fun dive when the viz is over 5 ft. The bottom temp was about 73 last week so not too bad even in my shorty.

Keep me informed and entertained and hopefully I'll meet a few of you over the years and we"ll become dive buddies. Also looking to join a local club and become a little more active in that as well. Any ideas?

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
Glad you have a good partner to share our sport!

Welcome! I'm a former SW VA resident... so it's nice to see people from near home getting into diving. :D

Back
Top Bottom