New Member in Persian Gulf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZenDiver.3D

Rejecting Reality
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi ya'll,
My name is DeAnne Davis, and I live in the ever-so-desired country of Kuwait. Actually, it is not a bad place to live, and I can travel in all directions for very little. As a base, it is great. We dive in the Gulf here, and there are actually some really fantastic things. Whale sharks, lionfish, parrotfish, rays, green turtles, and all the usual reef life. I am a dive master at a shop here and get to do what I love. Dive all the time. Not a bad life huh?
Thanks,
DeAnne

happywave.gif
Hi DeAnne and Welcome to :sblogo:

Not a bad life. No. Sounds great!! :wink:

smilies-35311.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananawave.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom