New Member from SE PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeTPhilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I have been reading the forums for quite some time but finally joined. Most of my diving is done on trips but hope to do more local diving in the future.

Hi, Joe, and welcome to SB. I'm an alum of Haverford HS, though I moved away from PA many years ago.

Hey, Joe. Welcome! Blue Bell, here (well actually GC at the moment, but Blue Bell again in a couple days - and no, not diving this time).

With Dutch closed, pretty much a travel diver too, now.

Nice to add to the locals list!

Welcome to SB, lots of great info, and lots of great people.

Hey, Joe. Welcome! Blue Bell, here (well actually GC at the moment, but Blue Bell again in a couple days - and no, not diving this time).

With Dutch closed, pretty much a travel diver too, now.

Nice to add to the locals list!
Yeah, and when it opens back up in April as Lake Hydra one needs to be diving with a DM or instructor. It was fun while it lasted.

Welcome to SB, lots of great info, and lots of great people.
Thanks. Yes, I have been reading the board for a long while but finally joined. I am also looking into your product for my next trip to Bonaire.

Welcome!
It's good to have another PA diver! There are a few local diving options including Lake Hydra. Yes you need to dive with a DM or instructor there but participating on SB will make finding a qualified buddy easier than you think

Yeah, and when it opens back up in April as Lake Hydra one needs to be diving with a DM or instructor. It was fun while it lasted.
Lake Hydra? That's how it's going to be called?

Hydra_symbol.png

Back
Top Bottom