New member from Philadelphia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThatsAmore

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My husband and I were certified in 2016 and have 28 dives so far, but I’m just joining the board now. We are AOW certified and plan to get nitrox certification next. We were supposed to cross off our bucket list Guadalupe white shark trip next month, but it just got cancelled, so we’re going to Key Largo instead as a Plan B. As far as introductions go, I guess what makes me unique as a diver is that I love seeing sharks in the water but am absolutely terrified of wrecks, for no good reason whatsoever. I‘m working on getting over it, but no luck so far. I look forward to learning a lot here!

I thought I’d thanked you for that link, but clearly didn’t, so… thanks! It’s really helpful. I’m a planner and this will be my first time in Key Largo so getting some inside info is great. Also, I like the DiVer idea. 😀

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom