New member from Ontario Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guybeaux

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Glad to join your forums. Today I’m shovelling snow at -24c while the wife is diving in Cuba.
Where is the error I can’t wait for April when I’ll be on Saba - St-Kites liveaboard
Oh yeah ! We are also doing ice diving in the mean time. Nice, fun but not as warm as the tropics

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Lots of us from Ontario on here. What part of ON are you from? (I lived in the North Bay/Sturgeon Falls area for quite a while, but I have retired to, and am currently living in SW Ontario west of the GTA.)

My friend and dive buddy Alec Peirce used to own Scuba 2000 in Richmond Hill, Ontario. I live in Southern California but will be diving with Alec at Sea Hunt Forever 2019 this March 2-3 at Silver Springs State Park in Florida. That is my only connection to Ontario, Canada. Welcome!

Welcome to the board from Ottawa

Welcome from N.S. I'm no stranger to -24 or much worse having spent 23 years in Thompson, MB.

Welcome to Scubaboard Guybeaux. Lots of people here from Ontario and nearby NY like myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom