New management for Den Lamam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I inquired about accommodations for next fall. I got back a message about a new manager. Anyone dealt with them yet, any experience?

I’ll be there from July 1 - 8, which is the new management’s first week there. They’ve already been in touch and helpful. I will try to remember to report back when I return.

I’ll be there from July 1 - 8, which is the new management’s first week there. They’ve already been in touch and helpful. I will try to remember to report back when I return.
Hi @CapsFan22

I don't suppose you know if Sunrise Bonaire will offer the same dive & drive packages? I hope there has been no change in access to the gear storage area or the pier, along with cylinders and boarding for Dive Friends boats. They have made a change in room cleaning service, once per week, more often for an additional fee. Every other day was just fine in the previous policy.

Enjoy your week in Bonaire, I look forward to hearing about your stay under new management.

Very best and good diving,

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom