New looking for advice on Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, Recently certified diver here. I live in Houston TX I just wanted to say Hi and possibly get some advice on a trip coming up to Oahu in March I was wondering if anyone could give me recommendation on dive operators on the island. I am Padi open water certified and plan on making 2 maybe three 2 tank dives while I am there. I am limited to 60 feet with my certification. I really like seeing animal life so based on this I am interested in what you guys have to say. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the addiction!

I wrote of a trip report for the North Shore. I have no data for other providers. Many of them come well recommended. I'm not advocating Hawaiian Eco Divers over others, but we had a very good experience with them. At least give 'em a look as you compare to others. They do a lot of shore dives that are perfect for newer divers. It felt like diving in an aquarium. So much to see.

Trip Report: North Shore Oahu 6/5-6/8

Thanks for the info .sounds like you had a great time .I had seen H.E.D. from a Google search. Good to hear first hand experience with them though

Back
Top Bottom