For Sale New Liquidvision XEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Guad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Have New in box a liquidvision Xeo Trimix computer.
image.jpg image.jpg

Bought 2 months ago for a friend who is like a brother to me who is currently serving in the US Navy. He recently bought a new computer out in San Diego so I no longer need it for him.

Selling for $700 includes shipping ($675 local pickup in 10303) will ship with original receipt for full warranty!!!

These computers are orphaned now. Problems with the screens failing seem to have doomed Liquivision. I have two of them - one with a dead screen. I plan to keep the working one in service for students as long as the screen lasts. If you want to take $200 I'll purchase it as a backup for students to use.

Same thing happend to my koan can't see it during the day at all.
yes and emailed back and forth with Brett Masson, Marketing Coordinator of Huish Outdoors and got the response He did say that the dimming is caused the OLED display starting to fade. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done to repair it since the screen cannot be removed to be replaced. I would advise any diver to stay far far away from Liquivision products-this is why my next purchase with be a Shearwater
Perdix...

Back
Top Bottom